The Loan and Investment module allows one to control your loans and investments, and the related transactions in AX. It manages the process from creation of the loan/investment through to the final installment/withdrawal and all included journals in between.
LIR Journals included are: Capital; Interest; Payments and Allocation journals.
- Setting up posting profiles for above journals and automation of same
Simple and Compound Interest Rate calculations done by AX
- Different Loan Types and characteristics catered for
Setting up the interest agreements with the bank inside AX
- Automatic generation of payment schedules/Amortization schedule/interest earned schedule
- Allows import of amortization schedule on Loans
- Investment proposals can be done and simulated before approved
- Cash Flow Forecast report
Ledger Budget creation from future Loan and Investment transactions
- Multiple reports